Labor and Delivery - $2,232 Per Week
Vail, CO 81658 US
Travel L&D Registered Nurse - $2,232 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipend amount. Pay rates are subject to confirmation with tax free stipend determined for qualified candidates.
KPG Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced L&D (Labor and Delivery) Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment. The ideal candidate will possess an active RN License with 2 or more years of experience.
Location - Vail, Colorado
Requirements for a Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN)
- BSN or Associate’s degree
- Active RN License for this state
- 2 or more years of Labor and Delivery (L&D) experience required
- BLS Certification, Advanced Fetal Monitoring
What KPG Healthcare has to offer:
- 13 week assignment
- 12 hour shifts, 36 hours per week
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Housing or Housing stipend provided
- Travel and License reimbursement
- Healthcare benefits
- Recruiter available 24/7
- Weekly Pay with direct deposit
About KPG Healthcare:
KPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides diverse Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to a wide range of Clients throughout the Nation. Our Services include Travel Nursing, Allied Professionals, Per Diem Nurse Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Placements. The primary factor differentiating KPG Healthcare from other recruitment firms is the quality of our experience, the breadth of our industry network, and the creativity that we apply to finding the perfect placement options. Throughout our partnership with you, we will excel at providing friendly personal attention and producing outstanding results.